Friday, January 22, 2010

A picture's worth a thousand words...

I'm quite bored in good old Comm Theory. Sometimes I wonder if Suzanne knows that we're not learning anything. Anyways I thought I'd update my blog with a couple pictures...



This is an a capella group we brought in for Bread and Soup Night. I met them at EFY and they're just a bunch of High School Seniors form Ogden, maybe someday I'll figure out how to upload a video of them..




Then we had a sweet 80's dance that looked like a giant pac man game...everything was painted in black light paint and then we brought in the black lights!


I got to watch Baby Ze while his mom was in a prodution meeting...loved it. So much.



And last, but certainly not least, who doesn't love an EFY wedding? Cheri and Jaren met at EFY in Ephraim this summer and we had a nice little reunion at the reception. Please note that they are wearing their EFY polo's in their center piece pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment