Monday, November 7, 2011

All Is Right With The World

Do you ever have those moments where everything is piling up? A trip to your favorite place falls through, you can't find what you want the most, and then to top it all off you end up on crutches? My life lately has just been one big place of limbo.

That changed tonight. Tonight I found out that two of my favorite people are expecting their first child, a beautiful little girl. This couple is so with it, so ready to be parents; and what great parents they will be! You hear about so many children in the news who are not treated like the Children of God they are, but this Daughter of God will have a wonderful home, a cute puppy, and parents who truly cherish her.

This is what life's all about. This is the small moment of clarity I needed to refocus my paradigm. This is what reminds me that all is right with the world.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes life is piling up and you are broke as a joke. Then you read some inspiring words about how Emily Burt saw the light and since she's your idol, her testimony does the trick and you realize you can conquer just like she does.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete