Saturday, January 14, 2012

It all comes down to Football

This week's tender mercies are brought to you by one of my favorite past times.....FOOTBALL.


1) For the last three years of my life everything has evolved around events. In my memories I think "that was the Sunday before Sunfest" or "that was the day after the Gala." I was really struggling because I NEED to work an event. Well football came to the rescue! Someone called my former boss asking her to work an All American College Football game. A week where players come from all over the country so NFL scouts can check them out. She couldn't do it so she recommended me. I almost jumped out of my skin. It's in two weeks and it couldn't come soon enough. The Lord totally knows how long I can go without working an Event and put one in my life right when I needed it.

2) The last one is that this week in PE my little brother made his very first touchdown and was actually excited about it. I am by no means expecting him to become some pro athlete but I want him to enjoy playing sports because it's such a great way to make friends. I haven't lost hope on the kid yet.

Dear Creators of Football,
Thanks you.
Love,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment