Sunday, February 5, 2012

It's Halftime America

I love football. Like A LOT. Most people with my love of football loved yesterday, they were all about the Superbowl, but for me, it was all about the ads. I can't stand either team that was playing so I just recorded it on my parents DVR and fast forwarded through the game to the commercials. Call it the Comm Major in me but I've always had a sincere respect for good advertising. Most of the time they're funny, sometimes moving, but life changing? Not really. This one however, came really close. My eyes may have misted a little.


2 comments:

  1. If this was seriously the ad I should have watched. Sam Taylor and I used the original in Political Comm to make our own ad for Romney. This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got teary eyed during this ad. It was fantastic. I really do feel like it's halftime in America and we need to bind together and fix our country's issues, regardless of who leads us through a change.

    ReplyDelete