Monday, October 3, 2011

El Centro: Day 1

I've been in El Centro for approximately 3 hours and they've been a great three hours. I have to give credit though to a CD made by one Laura Corry, which I may have listened to it 5 times in a row, it seriously put me in the best chill/pumped for a new adventure mood. I also got to stop and see my niece in Vegas, which of course included her receiving new SUU swag.


Had some Celias (best Mexican food ever) waiting for me when I got home, great life discussion with my mom, and then scripture study and prayer with no one other than the coolest 12 year old alive, Michael Spencer Burt. I went into complete EFY mode and started asking him questions so he could figure out himself what he was reading.

We had a great life discussion about Either 12:4


In the morning I'm taking him to school and unpacking and setting up my room. Maybe when this room looks a little bit more like mine it won't feel like I'm just visiting my parents.

1 comment:

  1. Did you give your niece the hat we gave to you? That Jeff gave to us? That the grants office gave to him?

    ReplyDelete