Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Feet

I have a lot history with my feet. The go everywhere with me. When I was little they braved that hott El Centro asphalt on my way to Allyson's house because I was too stuborn to put on shoes. They've been all over California, Arizona and Utah. They've been to Boston, Manhattan, St Louis, Chicago, Dallas, Albuquerque, and Ensenada. They've been in the Pacific and the Atlantic Ocean. They even still treat me right after I rocked to hard to Hannah Montana and broke one, or after I decided to go ghost riding and one got ran over. I love my feet, I'm ocd about my toe nail polish being chipped, they have to look like rockstars. So when I had the chance to go barefoot for a day as part of the Toms Shoes "A Day Without Shoes" campaign I couldn't wait. So today is the day my feet to explore campus barefoot. I think they're pretty happy about it.




No comments:

Post a Comment