Sunday, April 10, 2011

A Weekend to Remember

This weekend was Crazy!!

Friday was the day we've been counting down to for 4 months...Brian Regan. He came, he sold 3000 tickets and we ate about $20,000 totall which I'm quite happy about. I see it as subsidizing the student discount and creating a definite wow factor on campus.

This is me in front of 3000 people thanking everyone for coming...


It was terrifying. But he was great! The crowd loved him and his touring manager gave us rave reviews for our production. Here's a picture of him at our show taken by one the University Journal photographers:


Then Saturday night was the 61st Annual Tbird Awards, which we were also in charge of. Run throughs in the Randall Jones theater all day, and then Lo did my hair. Came out mighty fly if I do say so myself.




Then we held a reception for the finalists and their guests at the Alumni House, this is me with the girls from StAB:


After the reception we got the awards show underway. The activities VP and StAB are ineligible from winning, since we put it on it would look sketchy if we won. Well, in the middle of the show Cody gets up to podium and asks me to come on stage. He presents me with these beautiful flowers and talks about how much I've done this past year. I wasn't going to cry, until he did. Jerk.



At the end of Tbird Awards we gave it one last go as an EC to get a normal picture of all four of us. In failing, I realized that this is a normal picture for us. Love them.



Just two short activities from being done....

1 comment:

  1. oh em gee i LURV that last photo. that's the way justin laughed when we saw nacho libre together in 2006.

    ReplyDelete