Sunday, July 10, 2011

T Swizzle

Do you ever just have that song where you've likes it but then when it finally applies to your life, you fall in LOVE with it? I've always said Taylor Swift has a song for every female emotion, but tonight she hit those emotions with a bang.








I feel like this blog has turned into an "I NEED A LIFE PLAN" rant but it is the thought that consumes all thoughts. I have no clue where I'll be living 5 weeks from now. Ideally I'll have a job by then but who knows? I have two phone interviews this week for Alumni Events jobs at school in Vermont and Michigan, so keep those fingers crossed and those prayers a coming! However if in five weeks I have nothing, I am homeless. My contract at Campus Lofts is up and I don't want to start something until I have a job. Who said being a college grad is glamorous? I'd like to punch them in the face.


P.S. Be proud. First youtube video on my blog. I was inspired by all the music on Nat's. But can someone please tell me how to make it fit in my blog area?

3 comments:

  1. I think the world is gonna end soon...we are just agreeing on too many things! The dress you like on my blog is my favorite one too!
    Also, I will forever have a small place in my heart for T Swift just because you love her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would like to punch them in the face too. and then finish it off with a good kick in the pants to whoever figured out the statistics that if you get your masters degree you make a billion times more money in your life than someone with just a bachelors. we could make a witch hunt out of it and burn them all at the stake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. also i can never get youtube videos to fit right either. sometimes i look at other people's blogs how they have all this jazz and doo-dads going on and i think to myself "how come i never take the time to figure out all that stuff?" and then i go to do it and then i lose interest in 2 minutes and then i say "oh yeah. that's why"

    ReplyDelete