Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I GOT A JOB!!

It's official!! They offered and I have accepted the position as the Events Coordinator for the Office of the President at the University of Montana!


I start two weeks from tomorrow and am beyond excited.

Adventure? I think so!

This morning before I accepted I went for a really good bike ride through the fields and thought back about how I got here and how much I love SUU for getting me here.

Did I mention University of Montana is in the Big Sky Conference? SUU Football travels to Missoula on October 13th and I'm already counting down the days.

I have never been to Montana and know one person in the whole state, he conveniently lives in Missoula, where the university is, so it will be nice to at least have one friend going into this. So if you know anyone in Missoula or know any fun facts about Montana, I'm all ears!

6 comments:

  1. Montana is a beautiful state. You will love it there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. em!! i am so excited for you! you are so super brave for just up and moving there! montana won't know what hit it. all i know about MT is that john denver sings about its wild skies...and i consider that a great sign.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first professional job was at a school district in the desert, 3000 miles from my hometown where I didn't know anyone. It turned out to be one of the best experiences of my life.
    You will have a terrific journey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so excited for you!!! When Bill and I moved to Utah, we did not know a soul. What a perfect place this has been for us, and i hope the same for you. What a fantastic adventure you are headed into. And what a perfect job for your education, skills and personality!!! Good luck!!! motherbusch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im so glad that your life has gone this direction. Montana is marvelous.

    ReplyDelete