Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas

Tonight Payden, Heather, Brian and I went down to Tuachan and saw White Christmas. It was magical. Sure it wasn't perfect, but you could tell the kids had worked really hard, and honestly enjoyed it. It had an energy about it that sometimes the productions here at SUU loose due to the actors being burned out. For those of you who haven't seen the move, White Christmas, it's about these two men who are performers that go to Vermont to help their old Army General save his Inn. The Inn hasn't been getting any business because there's no snow and everyone wants to go skiing. In the end, when everything is resolved, it snows; of course! I loved this movie so much when I was little because I just wanted snow in El Centro so bad! I wanted a White Christmas. It's probably my favorite Christmas movie. Tonight as we were walking out of the theater is was snowing, in St George. Purely Magical!

No comments:

Post a Comment