Saturday, December 19, 2009

Valle de Imperial

I'm home for Christmas and I've never been very good at coming home; Cedar City is just too ... perfect. So in the spirit of Christmas I'd like to make a list of things I love about the valley:

-it's home, I know where to find things
-it's beautiful in the winter, I walked around all day in shorts and a t-shirt
-there really is something aesthetically pleasing about the green field against the blue sky
-can you say mexican food?
-really just mexicans in general. moving to cedar was a huge cultural shock, i'd never lived among massive amounts of white people. i love roaming the aisles of wal-mart and just listen to people speak spanish. i was so blessed to grow up in another culture
-michael spencer fisher burt- my little brother is the best! (and the rest of the family)
-target :)
- Abby May Smithers- who knew she'd be the only person from high school I kept in contact with besides KP? She's rock-tastic


that's it for now...maybe I'll think of more

No comments:

Post a Comment